So, the parents of Terry Schiavo (just by looking at her father, Bob Schindler, on the news, you know he’s full of it…) went to federal court today…Judge Whittemore, who looked at the case will make a ruiling, but won’t say when—and it won’t be an “immediate ruiling”.
- Could the plan be to let Schiavo die before a ruiling is made? Almost all possible problems would be avoided.
I’m so sick of all of this. The Congress has NO right to get involved with family issues. Why the hell should Congress have the right to say that the Judicial system is wrong? These Judges got to where they are for a reason, and I’d have to trust their judgment. (Not that my feelings woul be the same towards those on the U.S. Supreme Court…)
Did anyone see Schiavo’s husband on the Today show this morning?
He seemed very sincere, and I really feel bad for the man. Terri’s parents have turned this family feud into a national fiasco. To see the video, visit http://today.msnbc.com.
- The Republicans and the Religious right have made any Democrats who were against the Schiavo bill into murderers. A VOTE AGAINST THIS BILL WAS A VOTE FOR STATE’S RIGHTS, NOT FOR MURDER.
- FURTHERMORE, SCHIAVO IS BRAIN DEAD. SHE NEEDS TO DIE PEACEFULLY, NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF A NATIONAL CIRCUS. PEACE…NOT BEING KEPT ALIVE BY TUBES.
- MR. BOB SCHINDLER, TERRI’S FATHER CLAIMS THAT LAST NIGHT HE TOLD TERRI THAT THEY HAD TO “WAKE UP THE PRESIDENT” TO SAVE HER LIFE, AND THAT SHE OPENED HER EYES AND SMILED. IMPOSSIBLE.
- BUSH DIDN’T COME BACK EARLY FROM A VACATION! HE’S BEEN PLANNING STOPS FOR HIS CROOKED SOCIAL SECURITY PLAN ALL WEEK.
- WHY WOULD BUSH SIGN THIS BILL INTO LAW AT 1:30AM?
A. He truly cares for Schiavo.
B. No one told him there’s a term limit, but he thinks it’ll help him in 2008.
C. 200 Years from now, the History books will say that “President Bush, who freed the terribly opressed Iraqis, came home in the middle of the night to save a poor, dying, woman, from her terrible Husband”.
Did you answer C? You’re correct.
For the record, Michael Schiavo is doing the right thing, and I admire his persistence.
It’s terrible that the Schindler Family is taking advantage of their daughter for their 15 minutes of fame.