I don’t know if my last post was really clear–I did it from the hospital lobby (I don’t want to say which one) in Boston, from my wireless device.
We left Kennebunk at 11:30 last night, got to Boston about 1:00am. We waited all night, my father had some tests–and about 10:30am, we were told the liver wasn’t “suitable”.
As you know, this was the second ‘false alarm’, the first coming in December.
Hopefully third time’s a charm!